
Our littlest sweetie is now one year old. She certainly is a joy. What a fun year we've had...looking forward to having many more. We had a "double" birthday party for the girls since Hailey's birthday is the 18th and just around the corner. I'll just post the pictures of Kara and save the ones of Hailey for her birthday in a few weeks. Enjoy.
The Cinderella Cake (Hailey's request)

First taste of the sweet stuff

Can you say, "sugar high" :)

Kara did so well opening her gifts. She really looked at all of them and was talking and laughing. Here she is enjoying opening these great socks. :)

There were lots of guests at our party....Uncle Scott and Aunt Berta, Haddee, Eva, Grandma Rosey, Grandma and Papa Reid, Uncle Jeff and our sweet neighbors, Bobbie and Bernie. On Sunday Grandma and Grandpa Herbert came too and had a great time with our little birthday girls.

4 comments:
Wish we could have been there....can you believe our little ones are ONE already!! *tear* Cute pics and can't wait to see you guys again soon!
Love you all!
Man you have some cute kids! ... and your dad and Linda look younger than I remember :)
Hold on one second....that was Kara's 1st tast of sugar! WOW! I think that only lasted about 6 months for my kids..... :) Maybe I will learn with this next one to hold off longer.
Great cake once again! Adam and I love the title of your blog- very clever! Happy Birthday to Hailey today. Love you all!
Post a Comment