The traditional front door picture :)
Gotta show me the backpack
His feelings about the first day or maybe that's the Pullen Panther coming out in him already :)
Rainy day at Pullen schoolIt's hard to believe that our little Austin is already 5 and going to school. Oh, how time flys. He had a great time at school (just half days) -although when I left there were many tears. He's excited to go back tomorrow, so that's a good sign. I know he'll do great and be so comfortable before long.

4 comments:
WOW! First day of school.....did just Austin cry or did you cry too?? Be honest! :) I have to say that the pictures made ME cry! I guess that's the Reid coming out in me! I am glad he had fun. I know he will be used to it before long!
Oh and SWEET guitar t-shirt! Uncle Kirk would LOVE IT!!!! Good pick for the first day!
Man, school starts a lot later up there than it does here!
Did he take Chewy to school?
Post a Comment