Out comes the top tooth! With a little help from Kara's head. I think he looks so much older without his tooth. He has at least two more that are wiggly too...what a grown up.
And a few pictures of the whole fam on these beautiful days.
And these next pictures are quite the story...to sum it up, Kara had been waiting until the end of the day to poop. She would go in our bedroom and bring some toys and do her business. Well, we'd been catching her and putting her back to bed or changing her diaper (which ever needed to be done). So, one night it had been pretty quiet back in the hallway and we thought all was well. So, I went to get into bed and could smell a...well smell. So, I searched around to see what I could find. Nothing. So, I figured that she pooped in our room and headed back to go to sleep. Went to look. Nothing, nowhere to be found. So, I came back into our room to do a better search. Finally something pink caught my eye from the closet. The doors were all pretty much closed, except for this crack with pink beaming out. There was Kara in the closet (with the door mostly closed) fast asleep on top of my shoes. Really she was OUT. I called Trevor in and we laughed and took pictures and she didn't budge. Then we changed her little red bottom and put her to bed. We laughed, but we knew that taking pictures just wouldn't do it justice to how funny it really was. But I just had to share it. So, much for the the short story... enjoy the pictures.
Oh, and inside of my tennis shoes I found two little dolls that she must have been playing with when she went out...

2 comments:
Love the pics and stories. Makes me really miss you guys!! You headed to mom's this weekend? Wish we could see you. :(
That's hilarious, Jody!
Post a Comment