Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy New Year!

Here are some fun photos from the last month or so. By the way, I do have a "goal" this year to update this blog at least once a month. That seems attainable, so we'll see. Enjoy the photos!

Superhero muscles

Our first fire with a Sunday night snack feast!
Aunt Amy and Kara (both with their babies in their tummy:) Little Reuben was born 12.23.09

For Christmas with Grandma Rosey we went to the GR children's museum. Lots of fun!
We had a great time with family and cousins.

Christmas love :)
Legos, legos, legos....Austin's dream

Our Christmas breakfast....delicious

Kara's smoothie mustache


Yes, this is Coach K. He came to scout a kid from Mt. Pleasant. Trevor was....giddy :)


Well, if I keep up on this, hopefully it my posts won't be this long :)
Hope you enjoy the slue of different pictures.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

great pics! always love to see your sweet little family. Austin looks so old! I'll be expecting a new post once a month... :)

Erin said...

who in the world is coach k?